返回列表 发帖

don't want to be busy with my studying

now, maybe, I have no way to run away. I am too  tired even to be alive. I know that's scary thinking.

I really want to fly to a quiet place where without any person. but, where is it???

I ask everyone for the question. nobody knows. in fact , I know, no one have time to talk with me this question they think it's have no mean .

nine grade. is it means go to be die???

maybe

I hear a voice loud in my dream's sky .

What if voice disappeared ? What would the world becone then?

No road on earth goes all the way on level ground, there's no person in the world who
can do whatever he pleases.

Come on!

[ 本帖最后由 Daisy 于 2006-10-29 20:50 编辑 ]
世界留给疲倦两个字让我体味。

好怀念我的英语老师..

原帖由 李坤文 于 2006-12-16 20:22 发表
好怀念我的英语老师..

My article made u think of your English teacher?!
Why?So surprise..

原帖由 Daisy 于 2006-10-29 20:23 发表
What if voice disappeared ? What would the world becone then?

No road on earth goes all the way on level ground, there's no person in the world who
can do whatever he pleases.

Come on!

You mean:
Life goes on and on.Move farther on and I will see someting different.Don't you?
The next I will  take my  time to reflect before doing everyting,I can make my life or study colorful!
So i don't worry about my study,I must learn to enjoy it.
Thank you!

Hope you have good time.
We much stand everything.
It's life.
本想表达很多,可是ENGLISH有限..

是水平有限``

you can unclosed a dictionary,and  all will be readily sloved.

[ 本帖最后由 kurusaki 于 2007-3-15 21:20 编辑 ]

--------------------

以后在论坛禁止讲外国语言

上面2个注意了

特别是英语     

再讲就不客气了
呺虆.'haolei

Empty...

To Blue Rian: Study is a kind of thing which a man can not leave without. Sometimes you do not think study is very intersting ,and even you will hate it,even though it is really very important to you ...Such thing is quite common with us. But do remember that we do not learn for study,we learn for improvement and making our dreams come ture.We can be crazy about everything including our study. It is a way that which can make us richer,better,and not feel empty in our lives,so please try to do it,you will get a wonderful harvest in the future which is not very far from now.Just believe yourself!Come on! And maybe we can make friends with eachother from now,I leave my cell phone number hear(15976703857),you can contact me if you like...

返回列表