返回列表 发帖
Sing Up For The Champions There's only one United, There's only one United, There's only one United, There's only one United. Champione, Champione Oh Way, Oh Way, Oh Way Champione, Champione Oh Way, Oh Way, Oh Way. We retained the Premier League Last Year on Merseyside Last Year on Merseyside Last Year on Merseyside We retained the Premier League Last Year on Merseyside Last Year on Merseyside Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs Running down the wing Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs Running down the wing Feared by the blues, loved by the Reds Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs Oh Teddy, Teddy Teddy, Teddy, Teddy, Teddy Sheringham, Oh Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary Pallister Andy Cole, Andy Cole, Andy, Andy Cole When he gets the ball, he scores a goal, Andy, Andy Cole What a goal, what a goal From Andy, Andy Cole Give him the ball he'll score a goal Andy, Andy Cole You are my Solskjaer My only Solskjaer You make me happy when skies are grey Coz when it's pouring You just keep scoring Please don't take Our Solskjaer away Oh Roy Keane, He's a demon He wears a demon's hat Coz when he saw Old Trafford He said "I fancy that" The rest all tried to sign him but he chose the Red and White of world famous Man United Coz We're always dynamited Glory, Glory Man United Glory, Glory Man United Glory, Glory Man United And the Reds go marching On! On! On! Sing Up for The Champions Sing Up for The Champions Sing Up for The Champions Sing Up for The Champions

United Calypso 98' Now football is a pleasant game, played in the sun, played in the rain And the team that gets me exited. Manchester United "Manchester, Manchester United A bunch of bouncing Busby Babes They deserve to be knighted If ever ther're playing in your town, you must get to that football ground Take a lessong, come to see, football taught by Matt Busby" Manchester, Manchester United A bunch of bouncing Busby Babes They deserve to be knighted They are the greatest team today, If you don't believe me go and see them play A type of football second to none, now they're at the top of Division One. Manchester, Manchester United A bunch of bouncing Busby Babes They deserve to be knighted If ever ther're playing in your town, you must get to that football ground Take a lessong, come to see, football taught by Matt Busby Manchester, Manchester United A bunch of bouncing Busby Babes They deserve to be knighted It's the greatest thrill you've ever seen, they are known as the soccer machine They are the best there is no doubt, so raise a cheer and give a shout for Manchester, Manchester United A bunch of bouncing Busby Babes They deserve to be knighted If ever ther're playing in your town, you must get to that football ground Take a lessong, come to see, football taught by Matt Busby Manchester, Manchester United A bunch of bouncing Busby Babes They deserve to be knighted They are the Busby Babes from Lancashire Known as Manchester, Manchester United Manchester United(Hooh!) Manchester United(Telling!) Manchester United(Yeah!) Manchester United(Come on!) Manchester United(Awow!) Manchester United(Wow!) Manchester United(Hooh!) Manchester United(Wow!) Manchester United(Hooh!) Manchester United(Yeah) Manchester United(Hooh) Manchester United(Telling) Manchester United(Yeah!) Manchester United(Come on) Manchester United(Telling) Manchester United(Wow) Manchester United!

返回列表