返回列表 发帖
我一句也看不懂  哈哈
说了你又不听!听了又不懂!懂了又不做!做了又做错!错了又不认!认了又不改!改了又不服!不服也不说!

don't afraid lose your face

do  best  of  you  ,come on  come on  Where there is a will,there is a way`!   The key to success isn't so much money as a strong will.A great man is one who has a strong will and an indomitable spinit.In other words,if a man doesn't have a strong will to win the final victory,he will never succeed in his life.He is no more than a failure.

It is quite obvious that there is nothing difficult in the world.If you make up your mind to do it,you will certainly accomplish your end.That stands to reason. 

yes...believe your self all-round..!!

I must go forward to you..avril...

I'm poor in English! 
 But I like English!!
╬同我Dē芷愛手牵手▁▂▃▄▅▆①步①步向前〒╦┅┅卟分开┅┅   

well! don'tscare me !

There is no doubt that few peoople comes here...You see the last one who had given her opinion was 1 year ago!!
Why?。。。。。
just come here and say what you want tosay.......TO share your happiness and sad apearience......

my english is poor

I'm glad to join it and become one of your members.To tell you the truth,This is my first time I enter this community,and only this part attracts me.
So,i want to say,this part is different from the others

hey guys~~i'm just want to sell my shoes in here~~hehe~~i have some shoes .all the real nike and puma shoes~~ i just selling online so the price will cheaper then nike's shop becouse i don't have a shop !!and all shoes are real!!i promise~If you are interested in.please clik  http://www.hyxs.net/bbs/thread-33600-1-1.html~~hehe ~~thank you ~~

返回列表