返回列表 发帖
唉..也许..但是我们杀死了臭龟也值得的..哈
you have appeared in my dream since you had gone... but disappeared when I waked up... than I cried... I feel heavy now ... miss you .miss you so much..

其实龟嫂以前很纯情的哟。。

不过自从认识了龟公,就变得王八样啦。

正所谓红颜祸水,,

you have appeared in my dream since you had gone... but disappeared when I waked up... than I cried... I feel heavy now ... miss you .miss you so much..

啊肥,讲话文明点啊......不要对不起2班黑板旁边那三个醒目的大字..

一中600以上的有31个

据说今年河中分数线540哦

可是今天好象普遍考得好啊..

所以完全有可能升

顶顶顶

总于上来了

[em05]

UP

聪明[em04]

我是

返回列表