返回列表 发帖

﹃_﹃"颜"外之意

red

e.g.1. A red battle happened in this village. 在这个村庄发生了一场血战. 2. He was caught red-handed. 他当场被抓住了. 3. The factory was in the red last year. 那家工厂去年亏损了. 4. red ball特别快车: There are several red balls between Wuhan and Beijing. 5. red cap服务搬运工: A red cap can help you with your baggage in a hotel or in a railway station. 6. red carpet 隆重的接待或欢迎: We will roll out the red carpet for the delegati on, 7. red eye 廉价的烈性威士忌: He had the habit of drinking the red eye every day. 8. red hot 感情强烈的人: Tom is a red hot. 9. red ink赤字,亏空: There is some red ink in his business. 10. red meat牛羊肉:Many people prefer red meat to white meat. 11. red-pencil修改,改正:The lawyer red-penciled the law suit. 12. red tape 官僚习气:We must get rid of the red tape in the government offices.

brown

e.g. 1. I like brown sugar.我喜欢红糖. 2. I did him brown! 我让他上当了! 3. Aren’t you brown! 别晒黑了! 4. don’t fire into the brown! 别向鸟群开枪! 5. brown bread 黑面包 6. brown paper 牛皮纸

yellow

e.g. 1. Those are papers yellowed with age. 那些是年久发黄的报纸. 2. You are yellow. 你是个胆小鬼. 3.He is a yellow dog. 他是个卑鄙的人. 4.yellow alert空袭的预备警报eople will be frightened if there’s a yellow aler t. 5.yellow back通俗廉价小说:There were a lot of yellow backs in the 19th century. 6.yellow-belly 胆小鬼,懦夫: Everybody knows that he is a yellow-belly, so nobody likes him. 7. yellow press 黄色报刊: The yellow press cannot be published in our country. 8. yellow streak胆怯:He has a yellow streak

green

e.g. 1. When I heard that, I was green with anger. 闻听此事,我气得脸色发青. 2. He is a green young man. 他是个初出茅庐的年青人. 3. Don’t give the green light to him. 不要纵容他. 4. I’m still green at the job. 对这项工作来说我仍然是个生手. 9. We had a green party last night. 昨晚,我们举办了一个温暖快乐的聚会. 10. Though she’s 18, she’s very green. 她已经18岁了,但还很幼稚. 11. Mr. Li is in a green old age. 李先生仍是老当益壮. 12. a green room演员休息室 13. a green hand生手 14. a green house 温室

blue

e.g. 1. He is blue in the face with cold. 他的脸冻得发紫. 2. My teacher looks blue today. 今天,老师的脸色看起来很忧郁. 3. She is proud of her blue blood. 她因出身贵族而骄傲. 4. The sad news came, like a bolt from the blue. 这消息传来,犹如晴天霹雳. 5. The thing made him feel blue. 那件事弄得他无精打采.

white

e.g. 1. The doctor told him to take the whites of three eggs a day. 医生告诉他一天吃三个鸡蛋的蛋白. 2. Lily sometimes tells a white lie. 莉莉有时说谎,但是毫无恶意. 3. We must make our names white again. 我们一定要洗清耻辱. 4. A motor car would be a white elephant to me. 对我来说,摩托车是无用而累赘的东西 . 5. I had a white night yesterday. 昨夜我失眠了. 6.a white day吉日 16. a white smith 银匠 17. a white room (医院的)无菌室 18. a white war 不流血的战争 19. white-haired boy宠儿 20. white feather 懦夫,懦弱

black

e.g. I want a black coffee. 我要一杯清咖啡. 2. Things look black. 形势不妙. 3. He was a black sheep. 他是个害群之马. 4. He gave me a black look. 他恶狠狠地瞪了我一眼. 5. They went into black for their friend. 他们为朋友深感痛惜. 6.black tea红茶 7.a black coat 职员 8.a blacksmith铁匠 9.black dog 沮丧,情绪低落 Cheer up! Don’t be under the black dog. 10.blackguard 无赖,滥骂 He is a blackguard and always blackguards others. 11.black letter day 倒霉的一天 e.g. Yesterday was his black letter day. First he lost some money, then he broke his leg. 12.blacklist列入黑名单 The thieves were blacklisted. 13.black money没向政府报税的非法收入 e.g. Ms Liu was prosecuted for getting a lot of black money. 14.blackmail 敲诈 This old man was blackmailed by the blackguards.

purple e.g. 1. He became purple with rage. 他气得脸色发青. 2. This is a purple passage. 这是一个绚丽的章节.

she is a yellow dog.....哈哈.

梦想,用另外一种方式去实现吧.
you always with me..thanks

返回列表