返回列表 发帖

足球音乐曼联篇![推荐]

曼联的球迷是世界上最幸福的球迷,他们拥有最多的关于曼联的歌曲! Glory glory Man United(1999) Glory, glory, Man United, Glory, glory, Man United, Glory, glory, Man United, And the reds go marching on, on, on. Just like the Busby Babes in Days gone by We'll keep the Red Flags flying high You've got to see yourself from far and wide You've got to hear the masses sing with pride United! Man United! We're the boys in Red and we're on our way to Wem-ber-ly Wem-ber-ly! Wem-ber-ly! We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wem-ber-ly Wem-ber-ly! Wem-ber-ly! We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wem-ber-ly In Seventy-Seven it was Docherty Atkinson will make it Eighty-Three And everyone will know just who we are They'll be singing 'Que Sera Sera' United! Man United! We're the boys in Red and we're on our way to Wem-ber-ly Wem-ber-ly! Wem-ber-ly! We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wem-ber-ly Wem-ber-ly! Wem-ber-ly! We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wem-ber-ly Glory, glory, Man United, Glory, glory, Man United, Glory, glory, Man United, And the reds go marching on, on, on. (3x)

United Calypso 98' Now football is a pleasant game, played in the sun, played in the rain And the team that gets me exited. Manchester United "Manchester, Manchester United A bunch of bouncing Busby Babes They deserve to be knighted If ever ther're playing in your town, you must get to that football ground Take a lessong, come to see, football taught by Matt Busby" Manchester, Manchester United A bunch of bouncing Busby Babes They deserve to be knighted They are the greatest team today, If you don't believe me go and see them play A type of football second to none, now they're at the top of Division One. Manchester, Manchester United A bunch of bouncing Busby Babes They deserve to be knighted If ever ther're playing in your town, you must get to that football ground Take a lessong, come to see, football taught by Matt Busby Manchester, Manchester United A bunch of bouncing Busby Babes They deserve to be knighted It's the greatest thrill you've ever seen, they are known as the soccer machine They are the best there is no doubt, so raise a cheer and give a shout for Manchester, Manchester United A bunch of bouncing Busby Babes They deserve to be knighted If ever ther're playing in your town, you must get to that football ground Take a lessong, come to see, football taught by Matt Busby Manchester, Manchester United A bunch of bouncing Busby Babes They deserve to be knighted They are the Busby Babes from Lancashire Known as Manchester, Manchester United Manchester United(Hooh!) Manchester United(Telling!) Manchester United(Yeah!) Manchester United(Come on!) Manchester United(Awow!) Manchester United(Wow!) Manchester United(Hooh!) Manchester United(Wow!) Manchester United(Hooh!) Manchester United(Yeah) Manchester United(Hooh) Manchester United(Telling) Manchester United(Yeah!) Manchester United(Come on) Manchester United(Telling) Manchester United(Wow) Manchester United!

Sing Up For The Champions There's only one United, There's only one United, There's only one United, There's only one United. Champione, Champione Oh Way, Oh Way, Oh Way Champione, Champione Oh Way, Oh Way, Oh Way. We retained the Premier League Last Year on Merseyside Last Year on Merseyside Last Year on Merseyside We retained the Premier League Last Year on Merseyside Last Year on Merseyside Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs Running down the wing Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs Running down the wing Feared by the blues, loved by the Reds Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs Oh Teddy, Teddy Teddy, Teddy, Teddy, Teddy Sheringham, Oh Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary Pallister Andy Cole, Andy Cole, Andy, Andy Cole When he gets the ball, he scores a goal, Andy, Andy Cole What a goal, what a goal From Andy, Andy Cole Give him the ball he'll score a goal Andy, Andy Cole You are my Solskjaer My only Solskjaer You make me happy when skies are grey Coz when it's pouring You just keep scoring Please don't take Our Solskjaer away Oh Roy Keane, He's a demon He wears a demon's hat Coz when he saw Old Trafford He said "I fancy that" The rest all tried to sign him but he chose the Red and White of world famous Man United Coz We're always dynamited Glory, Glory Man United Glory, Glory Man United Glory, Glory Man United And the Reds go marching On! On! On! Sing Up for The Champions Sing Up for The Champions Sing Up for The Champions Sing Up for The Champions

这是球迷自己写的 We Are The Champions Words and music by Freddie Mercury I've paid my dues Time after time I've done my sentence But committed no crime And bad mistakes I've made a few I've had my share of sand Kicked in my face But I've come through And I need to go on and on and on and on We are the champions - my friend And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions of the world I've taken my bows And my curtain calls You've bought me fame and fortune And everything that goes with it I thank you all But it's been no bed of roses no pleasure cruise I consider it a challenge before the whole human race And I ain't gonna lose And I need to go on and on and on and on We are the champions - my friend And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions of the world We are the champions - my friend And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions

Lift It High (All about Belief) MUFC Squad 99 This could be the year, to celebrate and cheer Pitch, bench and terraces, we're all wanting the same thing If you believe in us, we won't betray that trust Through the street of Manchester, You're gonna hear the people sing Gonna lift it high, gonna lift it high Our only limit is the sky, cos through the triumph and the grief It's all about, it's all about belief This could be the team, to achieve the dream We've got nothing to prove but we want it all the same United we are, already come so far We will not rest until the whole world knows our name Gonna lift it high, gonna lift it high Our only limit is the sky, cos through the triumph and the grief It's all about, it's all about belief THIS COULD BE THE YEAR !!!

Come On You Reds 1994 Basby babes they always made me cry Thinking about the team of tears gone by Chatlton, Edwards, Law and Georgie Best We're United - You can keep the rest Schmeichel, Parker, Pallister, Irwin, Bruce, Sharpe and Ince Hughes, McClair, Keane and Cantona, Robson, Kanchelskis and Giggs... [ chorus ] Come on you Reds Come on you Reds Just keep your bottle and use your heads For ninety minites we'll let them know It's Man. United - Here we go! Come on you Reds Come on you Reds Just keep your bottle and use your heads For ninety minites we'll let them know It's Man. United - Here we go! Glory, Glory Man. United, Glory, Glory Man. United... We'll maintain the status quo Man. United - Here we go! So Old Trafford let us hear you loud Cheer us on and we will do you proud, 50,000 voices sing our song Keep us at the top where we belong So here's to Alex Ferguson He'll take us all the way, We're on the road to glory now Winning at home and away [ repeat chorus ] Come on you Reds Come on you Reds The team that every defender dreads We are the Devils in Red you know, We're Man. United - Here we go! Come on you Reds Come on you Reds Just keep your bottle and use your heads For ninety minites we'll let them know It's Man. United - Here we go! Man. United - Here we go! Man. United - Here we go!

给小贝的 ManUtd - David Beckham We all have moments, of madness, and we loss our heads, We get road rage, and we see red, We get angry and frustrated, a hundered times a day, but we don't all kick somebody, we don't get our way, we don't get our way. And as for David Beckham, full of that raw aggression, it only took a second, on the ground, I don't know what made him do it, theres no rhyme or reason to it, but before we knew it, he'd let us all down, he'd let us all down. You see your life in, slow motion, inside your head, in the moment before they prononce you dead, Its like a prime time compelation, of the mistakes you've made in your life, and the worst one, yes they've got it, and there showing it tonight, there showing it tonight. And i pity that David Beckham, i know how he feels i reckon, knowing that one impression, can never be erased, And every night he'll dream it, wishing he didn't feel it, and hoping the time will heal it, one day, one day But despite the pain hes going through, despite the depth he's going to, he's still got so much going for him that BARSTARD, With 8 million in the bank account, and a Spice girl of his own to mount, I have to say, the boy can play, but no man is an island, he can't hide behind the screen, and everything does, has reeped, percustions on the team, were all in that team. And as for David Beckham, I hope he's Learn't his lesson, Cause it felt like armagedon, it was such a shame. Bring his head on a plata, say thanks for the dream you shattered, don't tell me it doesn't matter and its only a game. Though we shouldn't hold unlucky old Beckham to blame, We can't blame Batty, We can't blame Ince, We can't blame Owen or Shearer, We can't blame Seaman or Neville or Campbell or Adams or Anderton neither, We can't blame Scholes We can't blame Le Saux We can't blame Baddiel or Skinner We can't blame Gazza for going on a raza, we were never gonna be the winner, we were never gonna be the winner. And as for David Beckham, he's lying low i reckon, hoping to be forgiven, but he feels so low. Feel the weight on his shoulders, an army of wounded soldiers, on the ferry home, were coming home.

Move Move Move When we come like a hurricane Blowin' everyone away There's nowhere you can run and hide So stylish, so skilful With an iron will too Eleven devils side to side We've got all the right moves So defence is no use Nothing's gonna get in our way We're strong we're united There's no way to fight it You're never gonna keep us at bay No-one can move, move, move like the red tribe do There's no man that can stand in our way No-one can move, move, move like the red tribe do They just can't stand the heat when we play When we rise like a tidal wave Sweeping everyone away You'll know that we are truly the best 'Cos unity is power And we are gonna tower High up above the rest We've got heart, we've got pride too Respect is overdue We'll earn it, but someone must pay No-one can keep us held down So pass the robe and crown We're going all the way No-one can move, move, move like the red tribe do There's no man that can stand in our way No-one can move, move, move like the red tribe do They just can't stand the heat when we play (repeat) Show respect to the tribe that's red Say ho, say hey

We gonna do it again WELCOME TO THE OLD TRAFFORD SHOW SOME SAY IT'S BETTER THE DEVILS YOU KNOW COMIN' ATCHA FROM THE TOP OF THE TREE SCORING OUR WAY TO VICTORY HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO WHEN YOU'RE SINGING WITH ONE UNITED VOICE YOU'RE LETTING US KNOW WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CARRY ON OUR WINNING WAYS SEEMS TO BE A HABIT FOR THE REDS THESE DAYS HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO AND WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH WE'RE READY FOR THE TEST WE'RE LAYING DOWN THE LAW `COS WE KNOW WE GOT THE BEST AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN, WE'RE GONNA DO IT AGAIN - UNITED! SOAKING UP THE PRESSURE, TIGHTENING THE SCREW YOU KNOW WE'RE GONNA CATCH YA - WHAT YA GONNA DO BECAUSE WE'RE UP THERE - CREAM OF THE CROP YOU GOTTA GET UP EARLY TO KEEP US FROM THE TOP HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO YES! WE'RE COMING ON STRONG NO TIME TO LOSE YOU EVEN MAY BE WINNING BUT WE SURE THAT WE REFUSE TO LAY DOWN 'TIL THE FINAL WHISTLE BLOWS NEVER SAY DIE THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE'RE GONNA DO IT IN STYLE GONNA DO IT OUR WAY

另一首COME ON YOU REDS Come on you Reds Come on you Reds The team that every defender dreads We are the Devils in Red you know, We're Man. United - Here we go! Come on you Reds Come on you Reds Just keep your bottle and use your heads For ninety minites we'll let them know It's Man. United - Here we go! Man. United - Here we go! Man. United - Here we go!

返回列表