返回列表 发帖

这些口语你都知道吗?```

1.He was milked by her.他被她勒索了很多钱。 2.I've had it.我再也不能容忍了。 3.They played house.他们乱谈恋爱。 4.she brought down the house.她博得了全场的喝彩。 5.please drop the subject.请别说那样的话。 6.I got the permanent.我电烫了头发。 7.I got a Dear John letter from her.我收到一封她给我的断绝关系的信。 8.I heard her out.我把她的话听完了。 9.who is playing who?谁对谁比赛。 10.what is that to you?那和你有什么关系啊? 1.It's nonesense for you to talk like that.你说这样的话,是胡说八道。 2.It's rude of you to cut me dead. 你见到我假装没看见,真是没礼貌。 3.It's big of you.你吹牛。 4.It seems she is in the family way.她好象是怀孕了。 5.I am sure he is the man.我肯定就是他。 6.I am sure he's got a pull with that company.我肯定他和那家公司有关系。 7.I hope I'm not in your way.我想我没妨碍你吧。 8.what a line-up!多好的阵容啊! 9.what a fool not to know me!不认识我,你真是个傻瓜! 10.what's on your mind .你为何闷闷不乐! 11.which pays?哪个合算啊? 12.why don't you speak your mind?你为什么不说清楚啊? 13.why so?为什么这样? 14.I am not cross with you.我不是对你生气。 15.I will give him a piece of my mind.我要向他直言。 16.she brought it on herself.那是她自己惹来的。 17.They played fair.他们赛的很漂亮。 18.she played up to him.她巴结了他。 19.things look promising./things are looking up.形势好转。 20.I have dying to see you.我一直渴望见到你。 [em25][em25][em53][em53][em53]

哎!我可真没文化! 这些句子都很好耶! 恩~要好好学

oh..this tonge is very interesting. but i do not know where can find it.... in the book or seach the internet?

Search the internet.
HA.......
If you put your heart in it,you'll find it.

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-4-24 2212编辑过]

以下是引用F-KobeBryant在2003-11-2 1438的发言: 哎!我可真没文化! 这些句子都很好耶! 恩~要好好学
Don't say so..你是英语学得很不错的人哦.. 大家一起共同学习啦...呵~~~[em50]

会看我也不会读啦

Relax! Be patient and enjoy yourself. Learning foreign languages should be fun.

(放松点!要有耐性,并让自己快乐!学习外语应该是乐趣无穷的。)

Er~~can you speak out without thinking?

这些大多说是英语的俚语,比较少接触,除非你跟外教交谈了

不过,学会了对英语的听力很有帮助哦!

肥皂剧FRIENDS也常用某些句子。

YES!

<FRIENDS>老友记

返回列表