返回列表 发帖

April Days In The World(人間四月天)

To me, thee are the April days in the world; Laughter illumes breeze all around; Springiness mingles with diversification in the brightness of spring. Thee are the cloud and mist in early April, Softness blown in the crepuscular breeze, Stars twinkle with unconsciousness, Rain-drops sprinkle on petals. Lightsome, graceful, thee are, Coronet of vivid flowers, thee wear, Thee are artless, thee are venerable, Thee are round moon each night. The light yellow in melting snow, thee’re like; The peak green of fresh burgeons, thee are; Gentle, tender and joyous, is the dreamy white lotus, floating in the glisten of water. Thee are endless blooming flowers, Thee are the gentle warble of swallows between girders, -----------Thee are love, thee are warm, thee are hope, Thee are the April days in the world. (A poem by Lin Huiying) 我说你是人间的四月天; 笑音点亮了四面风; 轻灵在春的光艳中交舞着变。 你是四月早天里的云烟, 黄昏中吹着风的软, 星子在无意中闪, 细雨点洒在花前。 那轻,那娉婷,你是, 鲜妍百花的冠冕你戴着, 你是天真,庄严, 你是夜夜的月圆。 雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;新鲜 初放芽的绿,你是;柔嫩喜悦 水光浮动着你梦中期待的白莲。 你是一树一树的花开, 是燕在梁间呢喃, ------你是爱,是暖,是希望, 你是人间的四月天。 (作者:林徽音)
[URL=http://www.blogcn.com/user7/bamboo_wing/main.asp] 輪囬。 沉迷。[/URL]

补课时老师放了一点给我们看 But I don't not

是..I don`t know..吧

本人不那么喜欢译过来的POEM, 无论是英译中,还是中译英, 原文本来是非常美的,一翻译,就什么味都变了。。呵~

被人咀嚼过的东西谁会喜欢呢?
知我者,谓我心忧. 不知我者,谓我所求. 花开堪折直须折, 莫待无花空折枝.

以下是引用o6漷虢郳9o在2003-10-27 1418的发言:
本人不那么喜欢译过来的POEM,
无论是英译中,还是中译英,
原文本来是非常美的,一翻译,就什么味都变了。。呵~

i agree with you

返回列表