返回列表 发帖

How to make me live better??

My  friend,no matter who you are,but could you tell me how to make me live better?I am always busy ,but I sometimes feel empty,I know I need something,but I can not tell what it is,I am puzzled...Maybe it is because that I am lonely,is it time I should have a girl?Am I lack in love???I can not feel much happiness now,at least,less than before...Can you help me?

Perhaps you lack the love,
Had has liked this being puzzled Also is possible the object which you lacks pours out...

I thought that, should be this,

張丹媛她不是神..。

``强调一下``这里是忠国``  普通话是母语``如果 想让人看明白请说普通话!! 我爱我的国家
怀念9.11

I also like you sometime
I think this time we should hard study
No to talk about love

At last I wish you
            GOOD GOOD STUDY
                     DAY DAY UP
时间和距离或许能淡化一切
        但我想总不能忘记自己吧

hey body..I think no one will be lack of love suddenly.If u pay  more attention to your life,u maybe will find something make u suprised ,happy ,excited or any other else.Personlly,to find a girl is not a good way to deal with your problem~~because u can't just for having a girl to fall in love with one girl.right?
我挂念的是在记忆中自己捏造的已经被时间模糊了的你。

Thanks to you!

Thanks very much for all your opinions......I am so lucky because ! can have so many friends share their ideas with me no matter they are right or wrong....with your help,I have found my way of enjoying happiness which is really the most precious thing in the world....I can not thank you more....

FuCk...

...LOOK.NO.明白

原帖由 最佳路人甲 于 2007-3-23 23:23 发表
``强调一下``这里是忠国``  普通话是母语``如果 想让人看明白请说普通话!! 我爱我的国家

“忠国”是哪国?

Difficulties ang setback,without doubt,are part of our life.
But we should smile to face them!!
╬同我Dē芷愛手牵手▁▂▃▄▅▆①步①步向前〒╦┅┅卟分开┅┅   

althougt you are busy,you should go climbing or others.i think you feel better.you feel lonly in your  love ,you can tell your friends ,they may help you ,if you are a student ,the best thing study hard ,don't think the love hard

返回列表