暂时还不清楚呀?!
还没确定 ...
到时候有 就告诉你咯  ....
大家一起HIGH下 多爽...
我们是不是应该握手什么的 太久没见面

我知道这人
我也挺佩服这人的 
在曰本也有他专门的展览馆
说了你又不听!听了又不懂!懂了又不做!做了又做错!错了又不认!认了又不改!改了又不服!不服也不说!

嘿嘿 ..
楼上的?!
做了功课来的呀 ...
现在好象拆了呀 可惜 展览馆...
有很多他生前用过的吉他呀 服装呀 ..偶都喜欢呢!
我们是不是应该握手什么的 太久没见面

就是这里?
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?通行证注册

里面还挺漂亮的
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?通行证注册

恩  . ...
已经拆了呀?真可惜 ...
那些图片哪里找的? ...
我们是不是应该握手什么的 太久没见面

吓/???为什么拆了??

就在22楼告诉你的那个网址啊,
你又说有毒

汗  ...
这样啊?
至于拆的原因我也不知道呀 ...
他们的歌曲你学会了么 西西``
我们是不是应该握手什么的 太久没见面

没啊

我弹得还是那么烂,见不得人啊

既然你上不到X的主页,那我放点上来给你看吧

Yoshikis Message
Here's a translation of Yoshiki's message when his interview was held at
Tsukiji-Honganji at 6:00pm on May 4th (Japan Time) translation by Yoko?
"Now, I'm very shocked because I heard his sudden death. I still can't believe it. He is sleeping with a very beautiful face. I tried to wake him up again and again, though he is still sleeping.
Hide was the calmest person in our band. It was also Hide who always gave calm and accurate advice to me, who were short-tempered and acted impulsively, even though I was a leader. Of course, he sometimes lost his way when he was in various pressures. However, he always called me in such a case. We talked everything; such as about our band, music, friends, life, fans.

Sometimes, he was like my elder brother, and sometimes like a younger brother. Sometimes, we drank and fought, but he always said, like, "Yoshiki, what did I do yesterday? Sorry, I don't remember anything" the next day. However, he went to sleep without saying anything. All his fans, and all his friends, I think everyone is confused now. I cannot express myself how sad I am, but we have to accept the fact firmly because we cannot change anything. Please see him off to the heaven warmly."
(X Japan's Leader, Yoshiki)

哈哈,你应该看得懂吧
我只看懂一大半

返回列表