返回列表 发帖
Player Songs: Juan Veron Tune: Seasons in the sun We had joy, We had fun, Juan Sebastian Veron, He's got style but no hair, He's an Argy, we don't care..... We had joy, We had fun, Juan Sebastian Veron, And the joy will never end , 'Cos Juan will skin them once again. Rio Ferdinand Tune: Hi-Ho (Snow White) Rio, Rio, He is a Red you know, He met El Tel, And said "farewell" Rio, Rio, Rio, Rio..... Diego Forlan Diego-woah ohh ohh, Diego-whoah ohh ohh, He came from Uruguay, and made the Scousers/Cockneys cry Eric Cantona "What A Friend We Have In Jesus" OooAhhCantona.mp3 What a friend we have in Jesus He`s a saviour from afar What a friend we have in Jesus And his name is Cantona.... Ooh Aah Cantona, Ooh Aah Cantona Ooh Aah, Ooh Aah, Ooh Aah Cantona.... Ooh Aah Cantona Eric Cantona Twelve Cantonas Twelve Cantonas #2 Tune: Twelve days of Christmas On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me; Twelve Cantonas, eleven Cantonas...and an Eric Cantona! Eric Cantona Eric The King We`ll drink a drink a drink To Eric the King the King the King He`s the leader of our football team He`s the greatest French Footballer that the world has ever seen David Beckham There's Only One David Beckham There's only one David Beckham... one David Beckham... Andy Cole Tune : Hooray, hooray, it's a holi-holiday Andy Cole, Andy Cole, Andy, Andy Cole, He gets the ball and scores a goal, Andy, Andy Cole. Andy Cole Oh Andy Cole, Andy Andy Andy Cole Andy Andy Andy Cole Andy Andy Andy Cole... Andy Cole Tune : Swing low, sweet chariot. Swing low, sweet Andy Cole, Coming for to score us a goal, Swing low, sweet Andy Cole, Coming for to score us a goal. Roy Keane There's only one Keano... Roy Keane Tune : My old man's a dustman Oh Keano's f*ckin' magic, He wears a magic hat, And when he saw Old Trafford, He said I fancy that, He didn't sign for Arsenal, Or Blackburn 'coz they're sh*te, He signed for Man United, 'Coz they're f*cking dynamite. Roy Keane Tune : Boom, Boom, Boom by The Outhere Brothers Boom, Boom, Boom, Let me hear you say Keano...Keano! Roy Keane Tune : Hey Jude La, la, la, la, la, la, la, La, la, la, la, Keano. Ryan Giggs Tune : Robin Hood Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, running down the wing, Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, running down the wing, Feared by the blues, loved by the reds, Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs. Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs, running down the wing Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs, crosses like The King Beats one and two, beats three and four, He will score, he will score, he will score. Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs, greatest ever goal Semi-Final Villa Park, ran right through them all Beat half the team, straight in the net Won't forget, won't forget, no we won't forget. David May Tune : Jesus Christ Superstar David May, superstar, Got more medals than Shea-rer! Gary / Phil Neville Tune : Rebel Rebel Neville Neville, You're future's immense, Neville Neville, You play in defence, Neville Neville, Like Jacko you're bad, Neville Neville, Is the name of your dad. Gary Neville Tune : London Bridge Is Falling Down Gary Neville is a Red is a Red, is a Red, Gary Neville is a Red, he hates scousers. Nicky Butt Tune : Baby Give It Up by KC & the Sunshine Band Nicky Butt, Nicky, Nicky Butt. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer . Tune: you are my sunshine You are my Solskjaer, my Ole Solskjaer, You make me happy, when skies are grey, Oh Alan Shearer, was f*ckin dearer, please don't take, my Solskjaer away! Ole Gunnar Solskjaer . (Tune: Lou,Lou,Skip to my Lou) Who put the ball in the scouser's net Who put the ball in the scouser's net Who put the ball in the scouser's net Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (as heard at Anfield in the FA Cup 4th round 1999) Who put the ball in the Germans' net Who put the ball in the Germans' net Who put the ball in the Germans' net Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (as heard in Barcelona May 26 1999 after Ole scored the European Cup winning goal!) Jaap Stam Yip Jaap Stam is a big Dutch-man get past him if you ****ing can; try a little trick, he'll make you look a dick; Yip Jaap, Jaap Stam! (I first heard this one in Barcelona May 26 1999) Wesley Brown Tune : Knees up Mother Brown We've got Wesley Brown, we've got Wesley Brown, we've got Wesley, we've got Wesley, we've got Wesley Brown.

我都會唱了。。。。。。。。。。一整首差不多可以背可以默寫了`!

捨不得也只能收藏旅行的時光

返回列表