返回列表 发帖

为了你.为了我.为了孩子..我们不要战争..(1)

[rm=500,350]rtsp://202.103.160.29/ent29@$/zuopin3/26529.rm[/rm] 歌曲是迈克而杰克讯的.. 下载 也是我比较喜欢的一首歌..
签名要隐晦。

歌词: There is a place in your heart And I know that it is love And this place could be much Brighter than tomorrow And if you really try You will find there is no need to cry In this place you will feel There is no hurt or sorrow There are ways to get there If you care enough for the living Make a little space Make a better place ... Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me And the entire human race There are people dying If you care enough for the living Make it a better place For you and for me If you want to know why There is love that can't lie Love is strong It only cares of joyful giving If we try we shall see In this bliss we can't feel Fear od dread We stop existing and start living The it feels that always Love is enough for us growing So make a better world Make a better place ... Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me And the entire human race There are people dying If you care enough for the living Make a better place for you and for me And the dream we were conceived in Will reveal a joyful face And the world we once believed in Will shine again in grace Then why do we keep strangling life Wound this earth, crucify its soul Though it is plain to see This world is heavenly Be gods glow We could fly so high Let our spirits never die In my heart I feel you are all my brothers Create a world with no fear Together we cry happy tears See the nations turn their swords into plowshares We could really get there If you cared enough for the living Make a little space To make a better place ... Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me And the entire human race There are people dying If you care neough for the living Make a better place for you and for me There are pepole dying If you care enough for the living Make a better place for you and for me You and for me ...
签名要隐晦。

中文翻译.. HEAL THE WORLD 让世界和平 There's A Place In Your Heart 在你的心中有一片土地 And I Know That It Is Love 我知道它的名字叫做爱 And This Place Could Be Much Brighter Than Tomorrow 这片土地的明天一定比今天还要光明 And If You Really Try 如果你愿意去尝试 You'll Find There's No Need To Cry 你会发现没有必要去哭泣 In This Place You'll Feel There's No Hurt Or Sorrow 在这片土地上你将远离伤害和痛苦 There Are Ways To Get There 有许多条路可以到达那片土地 If You Care Enough For The Living 如果你对生命有足够的关怀 Make A Little Space 给自己一些空间 Make A Better Place... 让那片土地变得更加美好 Heal The World 让世界和平 Make It A Better Place 将它变得更加美好 For You And For Me 为了你为了我 And The Entire Human Race 为了整个人类 There Are People Dying 这里仍然有人死去 If You Care Enough For The Living 如果你对生命有足够的关怀 Make A Better Place 让那片土地变得更加美好 For You And For Me 为了你为了我 If You Want To Know Why 如果你希望知道原因 There's A Love That Cannot Lie 因为爱是没有谎言的 Love Is Strong 爱是强壮的 It Only Cares For Joyful Giving 它是最为愉悦的赠与 If We Try We Shall See In This Bliss 如果我们尝试了解这片土地 We Cannot Feel Fear Or Dread 我们将没有恐惧和害怕 We Stop Existing And Start Living 我们将停止存在而开始生活 Then It Feels That Always 爱会让我们感受到这些 Love's Enough For Us Growing 爱足以让我们成长 So Make A Better World 去让我们建设一个更美好的世界 Make A Better World... 建设一个更好的世界 Heal The World Make It A Better Place For You And For Me And The Entire Human Race There Are People Dying If You Care Enough For The Living Make A Better Place For You And For Me (同上) And The Dream We Were Conceived In 我们正在设想的梦 Will Reveal A Joyful Face 向我们展开一张快乐的脸 And The World We Once Believed In 我们曾经向往的世界 Will Shine Again In Grace 将再次闪耀 Then Why Do We Keep Strangling Life 而我们还在扼杀着生命 Wound This Earth Crucify Its Soul 伤害着大地和它的灵魂 Though It's Plain To See 我们应该看到美好平坦的将来 This World Is Heavenly 这个世界将变成天堂 Be God's Glow 成为神的光芒 We Could Fly So High 我们可以高高飞翔 Let Our Spirits Never Die 让我们的灵魂永不说谎 In My Heart I Feel You Are All My Brothers 在我的心中你们全部是我的兄弟 Create A World With No Fear 让我们无畏的建设这个世界 Together We Cry Happy Tears 一起流出欢乐的泪水 See The Nations Turn 看到人类和平共处蒸蒸日上 Their Swords Into Plowshares 分享这个世界 We Could Really Get There 我们真的可以到达那里 If You Cared Enough For The Living 如果你对生命有足够的关怀 Make A Little Space 给自己一些空间 To Make A Better Place... 让那片土地变得更加美好
签名要隐晦。

返回列表