返回列表 发帖

OH YEAH~~Merry Christmas~!~!!!!!!

Merry Christmas~! A good time is coming, I wish it were here,    The very best time in the whole year;    I'm counting each day on my fingers and thumbs --    the weeks that must pass before Santa Claus(圣诞爷爷) comes.    Then when the first snowflakes (雪花) begin to come down,    And the wind whistles(呼啸声) sharp and the branches(树枝) are brown,    I'll not mind the cold, though my fingers it numbs,    For it brings the time nearer when Santa Claus comes.    -- And the most importain thing is,my 18th birthday is near the Christmas! HA~~~~~~~ [em46][em46][em25][em25][em26][em26][em26]

I will give you a present that day! but what's the way I sent it to you? Do it myself or call somebody help me to sent it to you?

I don't know what you like now? but I had heard you said"I like everything!" is it ture?

OH yeah~~~~ F-KobeBryant ,thank you very much!!! I 'm so affect .You're so nice~..

以下是引用F-KobeBryant在2003-11-8 1120的发言: I don't know what you like now? but I had heard you said"I like everything!" is it ture?
Yes,it's true. Everything will be beautiful if we enjoy our life~~yes?[em46]

I can only think of happiness and how lucky I am to know you

虽然不懂其它内容。。但看到“MERRY X’ MAS ”字样就很开心

你真可爱~

返回列表