返回列表 发帖

Yesterday Once More

Yesterday Once More The Carpenters When I was young I’d listen to the radio Waiting for my favorite songs When it played I’d sing alone It made me smile Those were such happy times And not so long ago How I wonder where they’d gone But they’re back again Like a long lost friend All the songs I love so well Every sha-la-la-la every wo-wo still shine Every shinga-linga-ling That they’re starting to sing so fine When they get to the part Where he’s breaking her heart It can really made me cry Just like before It’s yesterday once more Looking back on how it was In years gone by And the good time that I had Makes today seem rather sad So much has changed It was songs of love That I would sing to them And I’d memorize each word Those old melodies Still sound so good to me As they melt the years away Every sha-la-la-la every wo-wo Still shine Every shinga-linga-ling That they’re starting to sing So fine All my best memories Come back clear to me Some can even make me cry Just like before It's yesterday once more   download:http://www.haetc.com/music/mp3/yesterday-once-more.mp3

捨不得也只能收藏旅行的時光

it is one of my favourite songs!!i think this song is really very good!! download it~~! you know,to sing many english song can improve your spoken english. those english words of Y.O.M.(short for yesterday once more) are very easy to understand! sing this song well can make you feel better english! you will like Y.O.M. i am one hundred percent sure~ [em25][em26]

捨不得也只能收藏旅行的時光

Yes,it's a wonderful song. I think many students can sing it.

have you got it?

捨不得也只能收藏旅行的時光

以下是引用lonelybaby在2003-11-1 1210的发言: have you got it?
Why not??

返回列表